usually from 3p.m. Saturday - 10a.m. Saturday, however we will try to accommodate your plans where possible.Reservations
Deposit of £150 if booking more than 8 weeks prior to stay. Balance payable in full 6 weeks before stay. If booking less than 8 weeks before stay, full balance is payable at time of booking.Tariff
- £550/ week April - August
- £450/ week September - March
We recommend that you take out holiday insurance to minimize cost of cancellation, or travel disruptions due to weather, ferries or flights, personal possessions, etc. for your own protection.Cancellations
For any reason, more than 8 weeks before arrival, deposit will be forfeited. Less than 8 weeks before arrival, 90% of total rental will be forfeited. We will make every effort to re-let in which case we will refund all but the deposit to cover costs. In the event of a cancellation, please notify us as soon as possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We request that you leave the property in a clean and tidy condition by 10a.m. so that we have time to prepare for our next guests.
- If the house is left in bad condition, we may have to charge for an extra cleaner so as not to inconvenience our arriving guests.
- Damage to the property may also be charged if necessary.
- Should you leave any personal property behind, we will make every effort to forward it to you as soon as possible at your own expense.
- We do apologise for lack of wheelchair access.
- Strictly no smoking (inside or in garden) and no pets, due to allergies.